BIG FOOT/ MOTHMAN/ MYSTERIOUS BEAST CAUGHT IN MONTANA YARD!!

Edomite's are a misunderstood race of human beings erroneously called Bigfoot.  They're worthy of protection and we owe it to them ,as nomadic forest people to be protected under the UK WILDLIFE AND COUNTRYSIDE ACT.  They need protection from Trophy  Hunter's that unlike my brother ,whom respects them.  In fact, my brother is such a poor hunter and fisherman  that he needs their help , more than they need his help.  It's funny to think that he needs help of our brother's and sister's of the forest to catch fish and get a deer.

My husband and I don't hunt or fish, but our daughter and her husband go hunting and fishing. I trust the Edomite's in America to protect my American family members that are out in the wilderness.  I love my Edomite family and know I will see them again near the care home and at my window.   I hope they won't mind the camera.  I have dreams with them in and it's hard to explain the dreams. I'm always in the same place, wherever it is.

I don't know if I astral project myself to some other world or someplace, I've never been in my fifty-seven year's of life. The place is so real and they enter my dreams and some look like us and other's large and hairy.   There are places that are so repetitive with the Edomite's in it.  They're always trying to connect with me and then I see their aggressive counterparts that aren't the one's we have here that are peaceful and loving.

I had to add that in the blog ,as there is a connection to them in my dreams.  I wonder if they're coming in my dreams for a relevant reason and no mistake.  I think they need our help, because land developer's are tearing down their habitat for the for greed. Sorry, I meant property developers , which is more or less the same. Both greedy merchants that don't care the long term damage that they do.



MY VIDEO'S OF THE EDOMITE'S AND THE ORB'S THAT TIBOU SENT WITH ONE HITTING THE CAMERA AND THEM AT THE WINDOW SAD THAT I'M IN SO MUCH BACK PAIN THAT I CAN'T COME OFF THE BED TO OPEN THE CURTAIN, BUT CAME UP TO THE WINDOW INSTEAD. I THINK ONE VIDEO IS SLOWED DOWN AND THESE ARE MY VIDEO'S AND TOP ONE BELONGS TO JOHN91@YOUTUBE.COM. IT COULD BE john95@youtube.com.  

GIVE US CREDIT , IF YOU USE OUR MATERIAL. MINE IS COPYRIGHTED TO :ourparanormalworld.co.uk.

Comments